Saturday, November 7, 2009

My first attempt online!




Hi guys! This is my first post of my official. I'm not a professional. Im still learning even though i have been wearing make up since highschool and i also played with my mom's cosmetics when i was in gradeschool (man that was wonderful times). My mom would get mad at me because i deliberately destroy her eyeshadows and lipsticks. To think it was all imported (hehehe). Also my cousins asks if they can put make up on me just for fun. Even though i look so strange but i liked it. I definitely would love to make it a career someday and help others too. I was always into arts. It has been life long dream for me. Aside from striving for that, i also want to be a fashion designer. I know God has a plan for me and im waiting for that day that he will open that door for me. As for now, i will just practice. I am open to criticism but please be gentle. :) I will be posting another one soon!
(incase you want to know who is my model for this one, its my young sister ruth)  



No comments:

Post a Comment